"Why Am I So Tired?"
This is a common complaint with the BOSS women I see - women who are Bold, Optimistic, Strong, and Successful.
Women like you who are used to being and feeling at the top of their game. Until recently.
Now, you're struggling with fatigue and all that comes with having low energy: weight gain, poor digestion, brain fog, hormones out of balance. Every day, it's becoming harder to get things done and still enjoy time with family and friends.
What used to work for an energy boost - caffeine, sugar, and willpower - doesn't work anymore.
So what can you do?
Imagine if you could....
- Wake up bright and rested every day. Having more than enough energy for family, friends, and you.
- Know how to determine the best foods for you. Better digestion, no bloating.
- Start to optimize your weight. Without struggle or deprivation.
- Begin to balance the hormones that are keeping you fatigued and foggy. It’s not your imagination and it’s not your fault.
- Clarify your goals and dreams for your health. Focused, clear, and confident. No matter what others think or do.
- Find a mentor who can show you how to design your unique blueprint to thriving. It's so much easier when you have a clear plan and support.
How can I help you?
I'm Dr. Susan Lovelle, The Thrive Architect, and I help busy professional and business women who are just surviving on caffeine and willpower design their own unique blueprint to the energy, power, and balance they want in their lives.
I'm the creator of Premiere Wellness, a comprehensive holistic health company based in Raleigh, NC, serving clients globally with customized wellness solutions for weight, energy, hormones, and more.
Having been a professional ballet dancer for 17 years and then an award-winning plastic surgeon for over two decades, I know what it’s like to beat your body and your mind into submission to achieve a certain look or vision.
In fact, the physical, mental, and emotional abuse I heaped on my own body during those years led to the life-threatening health issues I later developed and it was only through a personalized, holistic approach that I healed myself.
Now, I use that additional expertise in Functional Medicine to help others heal from the inside out, leading to lasting, powerful change.
I put together this short, transformative program to help women just like you.
Through our gentle cleanse, you'll know which foods are energy-busters and which fuel your thrive!
We've got you covered whether you're vegan, paleo, or anything in-between.
Release what's not serving you - whether it's physical or emotional, so you can have more of what brings you joy.
Whether you want to lose a few pounds or not, this process sets you up for success.
Your own version of thriving - sleep better, move in a way that you enjoy, and start to gently bring your stress levels to a healthier level.
Then, when others begin to wonder what you're doing, let them know!
I didn't know what to expect, but I was amazed at how much energy I felt. I got three projects done that I'd been putting off - wow!